Careers » Service Record Request

Service Record Request

Before submitting the form please fill it out thoroughly, provide accurate dates, and select a method of delivery. Missing or inaccurate information may delay the process.

How do I request a service record?

- You must fill out our online form, and request that original service records be sent by mail, email, or fax.

How long does it take to receive my records once I request them?

- The HR team works diligently to send your request as soon as possible. Please be aware that processing times vary. 

What if I need a verification of employment for loan purposes, etc.?

- The company making the request may email or fax the form.

Mail: 9212 N Kelley Ave, Suite 100, Oklahoma City, OK 73131 

E-mail: [email protected]

Fax: (405) 604-2760   ATTN: Human Resources

Click Here to fill out the form.